So I pretty much make my grocery list for my mom because I cannot, will not eat junk food/unhealthy food.
This is what my grocery list usually consists of:
- cucumbers- snacks/meals/salads
- small apples- 50 cal. per apple/snacks/breakfast
- raw almonds- not roasted, salted, etc.
- blueberries- high in antioxidants/fatburn/great to snack on
- avocados- high in vitamins and good fat that you need
- celery- great to munch on
- baby carrots- great to snack on/ 4 cal. per carrot
- chicken- PROTEIN
- green beans- high in vitamins
- plain 100 cal. popcorn- great to snack on/light
- spaghetti squash- tastes like spaghetti/amazing
- strawberries- great in smoothies/snack
- chocolate protein powder- smoothies
- brown rice- you need grains. brown rice burns fat
- rice cakes- light/low cal./great taste
- spinach leaves- great for meals
- sugar free jello- 10 calories a serving!
- watermelon- fat burn
- mushrooms- good for meals/vitamins/low cal.
- grapefruit- low cal./breakfast/fat burn
- kiwi- weightloss/fiber/antioxidants/vitamins/flavenoids
- oatmeal- stomach fat burn/breakfast/boosts metabolism
- unsweetened almond milk- calcium/40 cal. per glass!
- green tea- weightloss!